A Central Wisconsin native, Brent was raised on the values of hard work and dedication. After working his way through business school and law school, Brent soon returned to the community where he was raised and lives today with his wife Tessa and their daughter Aria. Brent’s community has put its trust in his leadership, electing him Mayor four times and choosing him as its representative to the County Board. Outside of his love for public service, Brent is a small business owner, maintaining a full-time law practice serving Central Wisconsin.
Brent is experienced, tested, and proven. Under his leadership in Mosinee:
- He has consistently delivered budgets that have controlled property taxes and restrained general fund expenses.
- Multiple new businesses have located in the business park while others have expanded.
- The population rate has grown rapidly and outpaced other communities.
- The downtown business district has been transformed from stagnant to vibrant and growing.
On the Marathon County Board, Brent was a conservative voice of reason:
- He fought vigorously against a liberal redistricting agenda.
- He pushed back on efforts to lower penalties for drug offenses.
- He advocated to tighten rules that had made it all too easy to move liberal initiatives through county government.
- He called out and opposed wasteful and irresponsible spending.
- He championed openness and transparency in government.
As a new father, Brent knows how important it is now more than ever to defend conservative values today for our future generations. As your next State Senator, Brent will fight tirelessly to secure a better tomorrow for Wisconsin and a safer, more prosperous future for our children and grandchildren.
- Brent will fight to eliminate government control over you and your children. From our schools to our healthcare choices to our tax bills and beyond, elected officials and unelected bureaucrats have sought to control every facet of our lives.
- Brent backs the badge, and will fight to increase funding, recruitment, and community support for our men and women in blue.
- Brent will advocate for the expansion of school choice so parents, not the government, decide what is best for their child’s education.
- Brent will legislate to rein in expansive executive powers so never again will the freedoms of many be held hostage by the agendas of one governor and a mass of unelected bureaucrats.
- Brent will defend the 2nd Amendment and support legislation that champions the rights embodied in the Constitution.
- Brent will fight to restore control over and confidence in our elections.